Last Modified May 28, 2023
This website, www.gfx-pro.net, is the property of GFX | Productions™, headquartered in Amsterdam, The Netherlands and recorded in the Amsterdam Chamber of Commerce Trade Register under number 68789343, (hereinafter referred to as: 'GFX | Productions™').
An update can be a change to this article, or a change to the articles linked from it. Please refer to our update log for a list of significant updates posted.
We use Google or other third party partners to display interest-based advertising to you within our sites or elsewhere on the Internet. Interest-based ads, sometimes also referred to as targeted or personalized ads, are advertisements about goods and services, that may be more useful and relevant to you, based on information gathered about your activities across non-affiliated websites.
Advertisers on GPN are responsible for their GPN Ads. This means following all applicable laws and regulations, creating honest ads, and advertising safely and respectfully. This article describes our advertising policies. Our policies require advertisers aswell for you to follow the law, but they are not legal advice. We organize our policies around serveral principles:
Our Advertising Policies provide guidance on what types of ad content are allowed. When advertisers place an order, each ad is reviewed against these policies. If you think an ad was mistakenly disapproved, please let us know.
1. Keep users safe.
During the ad review process, we'll check ad's images, text, targeting, and positioning, in addition to the content on ad's landing page. ad may not be approved if the landing page content isn't fully functional, doesn't match the product/service promoted in your ad or doesn't fully comply with our Advertising Policies. Advertisers are responsible for the safety of the product, service, or message that their advertisement promotes. This includes responsibility for links within ads, as well as for transactions and sales promoted through GPN Ads. To maintain user trust, the following rules apply to all advertisers:
· Ads for illegal goods and services are prohibited.
· Ads for products or services that are potentially unsafe or deceptive are prohibited.
· Ads making misleading or deceptive claims are prohibited, such as "get rich quick" offers.
· Ads that aren’t compatible with the way GPN or GPN Ads currently work are prohibited. For example, advertisements encouraging users to share their login information or post spam are prohibited.
· All advertisers should be honest and transparent about the product or service they offer. Include ample information and relevant disclaimers about the products you provide. Make sure users clearly understand the product or service they may be purchasing, along with any applicable billing or participation requirements.
Some of the categories that have particular GPN Ads policies based on these rules are listed below. Please refer to the linked policy pages for more detail about how policies apply.
GPN prohibits the promotion of products or services in the following categories:
· Adult or sexual products and services
· Drugs and drug paraphernalia
· Endangered species products
· Hate content, sensitive topics, and violence
· Illegal products and services
· Spyware and illegal hacking
· Tobacco and tobacco accessories
· Unauthorized ticket sales
· Weapons and weapon accessories
· Trade restrictions
GFX | Productions™ restricts the promotion of products or services in the following categories:
Note: Restrictions can be based on the specific product or service being promoted, as well as the country that the campaign is targeting.
· Alcohol content
· Financial services
· Gambling content
· Health and pharmaceutical products and services
· Political campaigning
CONSENT OF USE OF DATA
You agree that GP | Networking Services / GFX | Productions™ may collect and use information gathered in any manner as part of the product support services provided to you, if any, related to our products/services. GP | Networking Services / GFX | Productions™ may also use this information to provide notices to you which may be of use or interest to you.